From the article: The Best Leader I Ever Knew
Have you had someone in your career who made a big difference, a lasting impression? Who would you nominate as the best boss or best leader you have known. Share Your Reasons
- The most influential person to me will forever be my grandmother. She had taken the time to teach me all of life’s essential lessons when I was at very young age. If I could be anything like her it will be well worth it. In life we experience dealing with different people daily. But today I would like to take the time to thank my mentor. My mentor has been the invisible hand that has supported me daily so that I don’t give up. Each person makes different mistakes and gets different experiences in their lives. But at the same time each of us have had one person or more that has help us make a change in our lives. My mentor is a great supporter to me. She has recognized my talents and taught me not to be afraid of them but to use them to influence and help others. My mentor guides, persuades and encourages me to reach my full potential in life. She reminds me that everyone makes mistakes but that those mistakes are stepping stones in life if we are sure to learn from them. I’m happy for
- —Guest Reisha
My Bestest Boss
- Abhijeet Singh Shekhawat Sir is My best Boss ever.He taught me the basic of everything i know in addition to grooming me to become a high impact HR professional.Some qualities which distinguishes him from the crowd are his ability to remain cool and composed in times of severe stress & tension and his patience.An excellant team player and mentor. He guides and supports us without saying much and suddenly one will realise that they have grown from a fresher to a matured professional without even realising it.A cool dude,a great person, friend, mentor & boss all rolled into one.He is the BEST.
- —Guest swati
My Life Gaurde
- before few years, I am doing job in pvt. ltd company and at that time i Meet Mr.Vishal Patel and his change my life, since 2004 i have worked with him and he is my really best boss ever.. He guide me all ways and always.. I have work with him more they 4 years in Abbacus Technologies with good team mates... Thanks Boss for every thing..
Mark Sigler Best Manager,Mentor,Friend..
- 28 Months working for Mark was not only working for him, was more working with him. I am extremely lucky to work under him. He offers his subordinate an enormous amount of trust, he's entertaining, the amazing part is his ability to be human, make work fun, easier and at the same time professional as well. He believes in Growing along with all of his team members which is his great and huge plus point. Mark is always passionate, out of box thinking and he is always committed to excellence. He is an leader who always shares ideas, presents opportunities and gives challenges that the person being mentored may not have seen or recognized as possibilities. He is a mentor who coaches you, generates enthusiasm and gives honest feedback but without being demeaning. He does everything in his power to help, and he values our customers in ways I had only wished a company would value its customers Our customers are Soldiers we here for then and Mark do the best to make always tried to do the best
- A great nurse, hardworking nd God fearing. Saw what every other person cldn't see nd made Nursing very enjoyable. Her Ward,Children Wd B4, was unique. She was hardworking , made u work hard too so at d end of ur shift, U'll feel happy having done an honest day's job. Henrietta Mag.Jones ,Rest In Perfect Peace.
- —Guest Omolola
- Working with Sailesh Sir since past 3.5 years and I am extremely lucky to work under him. He offers his subordinate an enormous amount of trust, he's entertaining, the amazing part is his ability to be human, make work fun, easier and at the same time professional as well. He believes in Growing along with all of his team members which is his great and huge plus point. Sailesh Sir is always passionate, out of box thinking & he is always committed to excellence. He is an leader who always shares ideas, presents opportunities and gives challenges that the person being mentored may not have seen or recognized as possibilities. He is a mentor who coaches you, generates enthusiasm and gives honest feedback but without being demeaning,
- —Guest Ketan Pavse
Best Mentor Ever
- You know you have found the best mentor ever when you feel inspired, truly engaged, willing to literally " swim across the Atlantic" to follow such an amazing leader. When you feel your back is covered, when there is no doubt of how much she/he genuinely cares for you, when you see the level of commitment that only someone that "walks the talk" can live up to. When it's early in the morning, or late at night and she/he is still there for you. When she/he makes you feel valued, special and important. When you can laugh together and still confront the most challenging issues. When she/he is an enabler, and let's you shine beyond imagination. When you truly understand how much of an impact they have made in you...When they master silences that speak louder than words. Let me know when you find a mentor like that. I have, and it is an undescriable feeling. There is a price though that you must pay, because now it's your turn to be that type of a mentor to someone else.
- —Guest Aloha
Manager Procurement & Supply chain
- My Boss Anwar Moin CEO, has always the time fo me, does not micromange , trusts and professionally guides, empowers and is a good peer.
- —Guest Sarzeb Abbasi
Best boss and all around great person
- she ask u too do thing she respect the person she don't make u fell like u are not any good She is a very hardworking person who led by example. She is firm, fair and transparent in all that she did. She earned the respect She is one to operate the golden rule - treated other people the way she wished to be treated. She is an example of leadership looking for the excelence on each one and has a special magnetism that makes you feel important. She rocks and I am definitely blessed to have her as my BOSS.makes the job fun by not being a typical boss, he doesn't micromanage and she tells it like it is with a smile, she makes you want to come to work, great job She always listens and understands, knows when to push yourself and when there's no need to do so, shines by herself and encourages you to shine too. About her style, there are no words =)
Best boss and all around great person
- My boss is awesome - he doesn't micromanage, he offers me an enormous amount of trust, he's entertaining, and our working relationship is perfect. He's the boss, but he values my input on everything. It works out perfectly. On top of that, he's just an all around great person. He does everything in his power to help, and he values our customers in ways I had only wished a company woul value its customers. People before profits, and he still manages to make profits! It's because when you treat your clients like they matter to you, each one individually, then they keep coming back with a smile. I might not absolutely love the job itself, but I come in every day ready to go because of my boss. He's been an inspiration to me and helped me balance my life by understanding that even if you can't help, you can at least let them know you care. Thanks a million, Randy - for being the best boss and one of the greatest people I have ever known.
- —Guest Krista
Sumit Chhetri (My Manager)
- He's one of the best. Almost everyone says that he's so tough because he's idealistic one, but for me he's doing fine. Doing right thing at the right time and place is one of his antics. He rarely speak, but once he decide, it's a matter of doing right decision. I appreciate him being my boss.
- —Guest Kapil Kaushal
Best Boss, Best STYLE!
- Unfortunatelly she's not going to be by boss anymore. But that's just cause she's getting a better position (which she obviously deserves! I'm very happy for her!) and I'm also moving to another position (thanks to all of her support and advice). What makes her the best boss with best style? She always listens and understands, knows when to push yourself and when there's no need to do so, shines by herself and encourages you to shine too. About her style, there are no words =)
- —Guest Agustina
My Sailor !!! Love to Work with Him..
- Mr Nitin Bawsay. Talented and Wonderful person I must say. Always ready to help us at any point of time same as like a Sailor. Smart Work Lover and really a great asset for an organization focused towards growth. The amazing part is his ability to be human, make work fun, easier and at the same time professional as well. Always think of "Why" he always says which is indeed necessary for any decisive steps. I am really thankful to Softweb Solutions for putting me under him. He believes in Growing along with all of his team members which is his great and huge plus point.
- —Guest Vishal Shastri
Dale Pudvah site supervisor
- Dale Pudvah is the best boss I have ever had because he treats everyone equal and would do anything in the world for you. He talks to you like a person and is really funny everyone that works there enjoys working because he makes it enjoyable and we all know that if we just do our job the best we can he will take care of us.
- —Guest Securitas
Best Boss Ever!
- My boss Jerry is kind and very understanding. He makes the job fun by not being a typical boss, he doesn't micromanage and he tells us everything with smile. I don't know how he does that because I'm the biggest bitc* in finance and he never get upset with me. Thanks for putting up with me Jerry :)
- —Guest Gerald Kappes
1-15 of 48Next