Have you had someone in your career who made a big difference, a lasting impression? Who would you nominate as the best boss or best leader you have known.
Best Mentor Ever
- You know you have found the best mentor ever when you feel inspired, truly engaged, willing to literally " swim across the Atlantic" to follow such an amazing leader. When you feel your back is covered, when there is no doubt of how much she/he genuinely cares for you, when you see the level of commitment that only someone that "walks the talk" can live up to. When it's early in the morning, or late at night and she/he is still there for you. When she/he makes you feel valued, special and important. When you can laugh together and still confront the most challenging issues. When she/he is an enabler, and let's you shine beyond imagination. When you truly understand how much of an impact they have made in you...When they master silences that speak louder than words. Let me know when you find a mentor like that. I have, and it is an undescriable feeling. There is a price though that you must pay, because now it's your turn to be that type of a mentor to someone else.
- —Guest Aloha
Manager Procurement & Supply chain
- My Boss Anwar Moin CEO, has always the time fo me, does not micromange , trusts and professionally guides, empowers and is a good peer.
- —Guest Sarzeb Abbasi
Best boss and all around great person
- she ask u too do thing she respect the person she don't make u fell like u are not any good She is a very hardworking person who led by example. She is firm, fair and transparent in all that she did. She earned the respect She is one to operate the golden rule - treated other people the way she wished to be treated. She is an example of leadership looking for the excelence on each one and has a special magnetism that makes you feel important. She rocks and I am definitely blessed to have her as my BOSS.makes the job fun by not being a typical boss, he doesn't micromanage and she tells it like it is with a smile, she makes you want to come to work, great job She always listens and understands, knows when to push yourself and when there's no need to do so, shines by herself and encourages you to shine too. About her style, there are no words =)
Best boss and all around great person
- My boss is awesome - he doesn't micromanage, he offers me an enormous amount of trust, he's entertaining, and our working relationship is perfect. He's the boss, but he values my input on everything. It works out perfectly. On top of that, he's just an all around great person. He does everything in his power to help, and he values our customers in ways I had only wished a company woul value its customers. People before profits, and he still manages to make profits! It's because when you treat your clients like they matter to you, each one individually, then they keep coming back with a smile. I might not absolutely love the job itself, but I come in every day ready to go because of my boss. He's been an inspiration to me and helped me balance my life by understanding that even if you can't help, you can at least let them know you care. Thanks a million, Randy - for being the best boss and one of the greatest people I have ever known.
- —Guest Krista
Sumit Chhetri (My Manager)
- He's one of the best. Almost everyone says that he's so tough because he's idealistic one, but for me he's doing fine. Doing right thing at the right time and place is one of his antics. He rarely speak, but once he decide, it's a matter of doing right decision. I appreciate him being my boss.
- —Guest Kapil Kaushal
Best Boss, Best STYLE!
- Unfortunatelly she's not going to be by boss anymore. But that's just cause she's getting a better position (which she obviously deserves! I'm very happy for her!) and I'm also moving to another position (thanks to all of her support and advice). What makes her the best boss with best style? She always listens and understands, knows when to push yourself and when there's no need to do so, shines by herself and encourages you to shine too. About her style, there are no words =)
- —Guest Agustina
My Sailor !!! Love to Work with Him..
- Mr Nitin Bawsay. Talented and Wonderful person I must say. Always ready to help us at any point of time same as like a Sailor. Smart Work Lover and really a great asset for an organization focused towards growth. The amazing part is his ability to be human, make work fun, easier and at the same time professional as well. Always think of "Why" he always says which is indeed necessary for any decisive steps. I am really thankful to Softweb Solutions for putting me under him. He believes in Growing along with all of his team members which is his great and huge plus point.
- —Guest Vishal Shastri
Dale Pudvah site supervisor
- Dale Pudvah is the best boss I have ever had because he treats everyone equal and would do anything in the world for you. He talks to you like a person and is really funny everyone that works there enjoys working because he makes it enjoyable and we all know that if we just do our job the best we can he will take care of us.
- —Guest Securitas
Best Boss Ever!
- My boss Jerry is kind and very understanding. He makes the job fun by not being a typical boss, he doesn't micromanage and he tells us everything with smile. I don't know how he does that because I'm the biggest bitc* in finance and he never get upset with me.
Thanks for putting up with me Jerry :)
- —Guest Gerald Kappes
- My boss Dave us the best boss ever. He makes the job fun by not being a typical boss, he doesn't micromanage and he tells it like it is with a smile, he makes you want to come to work, great job Dave!
- —Guest Joe
Best Supervisor and Human being
- My Supervisor is Shivarudraswamy Ravishankar and he is the best supervisor i have ever got. A kind and gentle person and very understanding.... I am very lucky to be working under him. :)
- —Guest Anonymous
Yeah! Ofcourse She is Best!!
- My current boss Nitya Shankar is definitely a women of substance. She rocks and I am definitely blessed to have her as my BOSS.
- —Guest Yashica
My " best boss"
- My first boss in the Public Service was Mr. Akinbosede. Fatherly, compassionate and jovial. A consummate teacher.
- —Guest A.T. Ibrahim
Who is your "best boss"?
- The best boss in my 5yr career life is my current boss Mr. Mayank Gaur... reason is just from the depth of my heart i feeling a respect for him... a very good human being & supportive person.. My previous boss Mr sidharth kothari & Mr Ashok Baweja were equally good..... Thanks for supporting me..
- —Guest Hanee
Best Boss " Monica Pavel"
- By far she has been the best because always push you to be better everyday. Listen to you, advise you, teach you and disciplinary when it has to be. She is an example of leadership looking for the excelence on each one and has a special magnetism that makes you feel important. Makes you analize options instead of giving you right away the solution. "Think on an alternative solution before addressing an issue" alwyas she says.
- —Guest Tony