From the article: Customer Satisfaction Survey
We can all learn from the mistakes of others. Add your worst customer service experience to this list so others can learn from it and not make the same customer service mistakes in their business. Worst Customer Service
Second Cass Resident
- Lived in USA since 1991, I am US Citizen! 2009 Lost my job! to better my life went back to college to get BA degree and still looking for job! One day I walked to the Daytona Beach City Hall to see the job opening list, front desk lady asked me "What I was looking for"? I told I was looking for job, she pointed to the board where the job list was posted, I did not got chance to read the list at all, she said to me "You don't qualify for any of those jobs"! I asked her how you know? She said, those jobs require a degree! Shame at her she prejudge me, I admitted I have fraction English, but that don't take my equal right for working there, I can do her job better than she can!! She forgot the golden rule "Treat Other the way you like to be treated" I can say that my soft skills are way better than hers!!!! Sincerely
- —Guest Beta
- i got a swiss and cheese several times at our local subway and neither time have i been charged the same price.what is the correct price for a swiss and cheese please notify the subway in cajah mountain n.c of the correct price. i should be refunded for the overpayment. i was charged $5.87 for a six inch sub. thnak you
- —Guest june ford
people taking orders not listening
- The last two time I went to Burger King my order was wrong.I will from now on look at my meal to see if it is correct. That is if I go back again.The first time I asked for a whopper with mustard and no onions.The girl asked me if I wanted ketshup and mayo I said no. She asked if I wanmted cheese I said no.Guess what I got. I got a whopper with mustard,ketchup,mayo and cheese. Yesterday I went there and asked for a whopper with mustard .He asked me if I wanted cheese I said no.Guess what i got !! a whopper with cheese. I'm paying for things I did not want or order.The store # here in Burleson,texas is 7460. Phone # is 817-295-8010
- —Guest fran zeptner
Women, beware of Part Source -#702
- I went to exchange a battery that kept blowing the fuse in my car. The idiot behind the counter argued with me telling me it was a used battery. We went back/forth for a while until he decided to test it--IT WAS NO GOOD! Isn't that what he should have done in the first place? Then I asked for a fuse cuz that darn battery kept blowing the fuse. Another idiot behind the counter said,"I've never heard of such a thing." yea well, the first idiot thought that I did not know what I was talking about until he tested the battery. My advise to women: Do not go to Part Source on Upper James, store #702. They behaved just as they looked--UGLY!
- —Guest C-Ann
what happen to good customer service
- Their customer service sucked basicly what ever chicken they have left take it are leave it was not trying to drop no more chicken i came in 2hours prier to closing thats not how u satisfy custermers
- —Guest steven millikin
- me and boyfriend went through the drive through at burger king in bedford indiana we orderd 2 double stakers, they dident look like the picture that was showing, they were small and only had 2 small peaces of bacon and only 2 small bugers and a peace of cheese, and it was cold:( i allways loved buger king. but the burger today sucked.. sorry:( and thank you
- —Guest judy
LG FRIDGE/bottom freezer
- bought in 2010 Had 5 service calls to replace gaskets Co keeps passing buck will not credit or Xchange
- —Guest Arlene Pasin
One lousy stinking rivet
- I find it hard to believe,that crocs couldn't send me one lousy rivet,upon my request,this is the 1st & last crocs I'll ever own,you sure know how to burn your customer base. Adios R.T.
- —Guest Ray tomkins
Running Away Fast...
- I recently used the Adidas Online Store to order a couple of garments. Paid for Next Day Delivery at a premium. 3 phone calls, an email and a series of lies to tell me that my goods were in transit I finally got a call 4 days later to advise that the products I ordered were not in stock.. It was the lies they kept telling me that annoyed, I know that Adidas has better inventory and distribution systems than that!
- —Guest Sharpehunter
- I am very frustrated and disgusted with Verizon. Two weeks ago, I drove 45 minutes to the Verizon store to get a MiFi unit. Since then, I've been to the store 4 times and still no resolution as to why my MiFi isn't working. I've been talking to tech support who said he would call me back, and, I have yet to hear from him. I want it noted that if I must return this unit...as the first one was defective, I will NOT pay the rediculous $35 restocking fee. For a company so large, it's amazing that I can't get good quality service.
- —Guest Joy Stebbins
- My friends and I often go to a lounge/bar area in the summer time. My friend and I each ordered a pint of beer and we both got ID'd. My friend forgot hers but proceeded to tell the bartender that she has drank there before and the bartender told her it's a policy because if a cop walked in, he would see that maybe she didn't have an ID. So we understood and didn't mind at all. A young looking man was sitting at the table next to us and ordered a pint of beer as well. He was never asked for ID. After the waitress took his order I asked him if he was ID'd and he said he wasn't but he knows the waitress. I went and complained to the manager who has ID'd my friend the week before and service her alcohol. It just isn't fair that she said it's because a police officer may walk in and ID people yet the rule doesn't apply for the young man? This waitress gave us attitude from the moment we walked in. Sorry we can't give you male attention.
- —Guest Rain
Bad customer service
- I went to Burger King on 10.31.11 at 4:13 p.m. it was very slow in there with no customrers in the dinning room. I ordered three meals one being a kids meal and it took over 15 minutes to get my food. No customers yet a 15 minute wait! I was on my way to take daughter to work, they where slow and the dinning room was a mess with no clean tables to sit at. I wil have a hard time going back to the one I went to because waiting 15 minutes when its slow is not cool with me.
- —Guest Shawna Morgan
How to Fix Your Customer Service
- All of these issues are pretty bad but I think they could be fixed. If these companies had customer service surveys , they could somewhat easily fix these issues.
- —Guest BettyJ
Golden Chick has bad chicken...
- I walked into Golden Chick to order some fried chicken and as soon as I walked in, I was hit with a strong grease smell... not surprising. Then I see a lady in kitchen take some chicken out of the trash can, put it in a box, then hand it out the window to a drive-through customer... ewww! I walked out and will never go back there! Gross Chicken !
- —Guest kkb
Arbys Living Dead waiting on Customers
- The Arbys store on Sunset & Bronson in Hollywood, CA. has the worst service I have ever had in my life. There were at least 7 people working behind counter. One person working the counter, on person actually making the food, 3 people with head phones taking drive-up orders stumbling around, 2 people in the back laughing and talking. 5 customers waited almost 10 minutes while the counter girl waited on 1 man with coupons and special orders. 4 people including myself walked out after 10 minutes. The employees seemed oblivious, disorganized, in a coma, did not understand english and did not care there was a long line of hungry people. And did not have the first clue about service or working with dispatch. I will never go there again. This happened on 7/22 @ 4PM.
- —Guest Richard
1-15 of 36Next