A "Lunch With The CEO" program is a smart idea for the company, the CEO and the employees. The program and its benefits are described in the associated article "Lunch With The CEO". If you could ask one question of your CEO (or the CEO of any company) what would you ask? What would you want to know more about?
- what management theories would you advics as being the most plausible for modern organisations that exist in the global and multicultural context?
- —Guest simphiwe
Questions to ask CEOs
- Where do you need to grow as a leader? (why I ask that question is because if I know where you need to grow at your level, that might be an aspirational goal for me).
- —Guest Michael Kelly
Looking to the future....
- Where do you think the most significant growth will occur in the company in the next few years?
How do you expect to manage that?
Will it have any impact on any other areas?
- —Guest jacqui smith
- How much profit have you made in the past 6 months?
- —Guest Swarasva Sivayoganathansivapalasingumram
- Are you passionate about what you do? Do you like what you do?
- —Guest driggars
Nobody is perfect.
- What decisions have you made in your career that you look back on feel where mistakes? What have you learned from them?
- —Guest Angel
@ the time of recession
- What are the first few steps you gonna take if were appointed as CEO at the time of recession to turn around the company (assuming that the company is under loss for the last two quarters)?
- —Guest Maddy
Manager - Digital Marketing
- What help can you provide me to close the deal and succeed in the business?
- —Guest Kiran
- A leader must be equipped with a set of competences necessary to perform his/her role. Which one would you say is the most important ability a leader should have?
- —Guest Arturo Ibarra
Starting the day
- How do you start your ordinary day? How does it end? Do you still have enough time to sleep and take a rest?
- —Guest Roy Ferolino
- How would you respond if you( being head of org) know a fraction of employees are unhappy over pay scale/package at lower grade staff?
- —Guest NCS BABU
- How will you handle the situations where you have to make decisions against business ethics?
- —Guest Nandhini
Ask the CEO
- Looking back at your appointment in this position, would you say someone else would have done better than you had you not been appointed. And in which area do you think the other would have by passed you?
- —Guest Samuel
- Where will the most significant growth occur in the company in the next few years? How can I become involved in that area?
- —Guest Karen
It's all about you
- What is the most important thing/product/development my office/directorate could deliver for you in the next year?
- —Guest Bill