A "Lunch With The CEO" program is a smart idea for the company, the CEO and the employees. The program and its benefits are described in the associated article "Lunch With The CEO". If you could ask one question of your CEO (or the CEO of any company) what would you ask? What would you want to know more about?
Nobody is perfect.
- What decisions have you made in your career that you look back on feel where mistakes? What have you learned from them?
- —Guest Angel
@ the time of recession
- What are the first few steps you gonna take if were appointed as CEO at the time of recession to turn around the company (assuming that the company is under loss for the last two quarters)?
- —Guest Maddy
Manager - Digital Marketing
- What help can you provide me to close the deal and succeed in the business?
- —Guest Kiran
- A leader must be equipped with a set of competences necessary to perform his/her role. Which one would you say is the most important ability a leader should have?
- —Guest Arturo Ibarra
Starting the day
- How do you start your ordinary day? How does it end? Do you still have enough time to sleep and take a rest?
- —Guest Roy Ferolino
- How would you respond if you( being head of org) know a fraction of employees are unhappy over pay scale/package at lower grade staff?
- —Guest NCS BABU
- How will you handle the situations where you have to make decisions against business ethics?
- —Guest Nandhini
Ask the CEO
- Looking back at your appointment in this position, would you say someone else would have done better than you had you not been appointed. And in which area do you think the other would have by passed you?
- —Guest Samuel
- Where will the most significant growth occur in the company in the next few years? How can I become involved in that area?
- —Guest Karen
It's all about you
- What is the most important thing/product/development my office/directorate could deliver for you in the next year?
- —Guest Bill
Learn from the best
- What are the 3 most pivotal moments in your career that you either learned from and/or that got you where you are?
Why bother the CEO with questions about stability when s/he will give some political answer anyway.
- —Guest Amy
Some department are treated unfairly
- In the banking industry, marketers are exposed to sanctions that their levels in other units are not exposed to. Marketers receive 50% of their monthy pay if their customers credit facility goes bad. This can last for as long as it takes the customer to pay down on the facilty. If this practice is not stopped, marketers will be forced not to package credit facility.
- —Guest Guest Lyykaa
are you us telling lies ... ?
- when the gov says we should do all we can to save jobs why is the first topic/reposnse to cut staff ... especially if the co. has been boasting all profit six months prior .. ?
- —Guest jimbo
How can we help?
- In this environment, it is more important to us to keep our jobs. Lots of employees have GREAT suggestions, that have a small or large affect on the bottom line. How can we be heard, without the idea being considered "too small" or "insignificant"?
- —Guest Tera
- How stable is our organisation,Will it pull through the recession which has got a negative impact on the bussiness and operating environment?
- —Guest Michael