Learn from the best
- What are the 3 most pivotal moments in your career that you either learned from and/or that got you where you are? Why bother the CEO with questions about stability when s/he will give some political answer anyway.
- —Guest Amy
Some department are treated unfairly
- In the banking industry, marketers are exposed to sanctions that their levels in other units are not exposed to. Marketers receive 50% of their monthy pay if their customers credit facility goes bad. This can last for as long as it takes the customer to pay down on the facilty. If this practice is not stopped, marketers will be forced not to package credit facility.
- —Guest Guest Lyykaa
are you us telling lies ... ?
- when the gov says we should do all we can to save jobs why is the first topic/reposnse to cut staff ... especially if the co. has been boasting all profit six months prior .. ?
- —Guest jimbo
How can we help?
- In this environment, it is more important to us to keep our jobs. Lots of employees have GREAT suggestions, that have a small or large affect on the bottom line. How can we be heard, without the idea being considered "too small" or "insignificant"?
- —Guest Tera
- How stable is our organisation,Will it pull through the recession which has got a negative impact on the bussiness and operating environment?
- —Guest Michael
Will my department grow with the company
- How will the planned growth of the company affect my department? With the increased work will my headcount, operating budget and overall department size grow with it?
- —Guest David
- is there a 3/5yr plan for the company? growth? scale down? if so how will it affect my department?
- —Guest Roger
What about me
- How does my job and my department fit in? Is it important? Is my job safe?
- —Guest Derek
Previous16-23 of 23