- It's The Customer Stupid.
- "Doctor" Your Customers.
- Delight the Customer.
- You never have to make up for a good start.
- Train Your Supervisors.
- Under-promise and over-deliver.
- Your first obligation is to the customer.
- You have to make a difference.
- Your biggest business challenge is your competition.
- Follow Through On Sales Promises.
- Doing it right costs less than doing it over.
- Don't Be A Demotivator.
- Keep the flame alive.
- You Can't Listen With Your Mouth Open.
- Anyone can steer the ship in calm waters.
- It is easier to save a dollar than to earn a dollar.
- Appearance Does Matter.
- Get your people involved.
- Fix The Problem, Not The Blame.